Sunday 27 April 2014

OOTD: Let me take a selfie.



I didn't manage to get out and take any outfit shots this weekend so thought I would upload these.. quality isn't great as I took them with my iPhone but hey ho! 
I completely forgot I had this jacket until recently so this means that I have pretty much been wearing it non-stop as of late. I have also become obsessed with my chelsea boots which I usually just keep for work, I am now loving them paired with a skinny jean. 
So hope you have all had a fab weekend, as usual Monday has come around way to quickly!


What I'm Wearing-
Denim Jacket: Vintage
Joni Jeans: Topshop
Black Tank: Primark
Chelsea Boots: Asos
Bag: Urban Oufitters

xx

1 comment :

Belle said...

I'm obsessed with Chelsea boots too!

(Unfortunately, so is my sister and she's stolen mine!!)

Love this whole look and your hair looks fab like this btw :)
x