Saturday 17 May 2014

OOTD: The Maxi Dress.

Maxi: H&M / Sandals: Primark

If you follow me in Twitter and Instagram you will no that I headed over to Spain for 4 days, with a cheap flight I couldn't resist an opportunity to get a bit of a tan. I had such a chilled few days with the fam and, basically the 4 days consisted of being glued to a sun lounger and eating 3 course dinners... felt great to get a bit of colour but not so great on the old waist line... I have returned scared to attempt to squeeze back into my jeans.

Whilst we were out there me and my sis managed to get some outfit pictures snapped so you will be seeing these over the next few days. I wore this outfit on the first night we were there, I absolutely adore this maxi from H&M. It's the perfect fit and soooo comfy! I think it was priced at £9.99 which is such a bargain too!

I am now back in my usual position, laptop on hand, comfy clothes and planning my Saturday evening ahead. I hope you are all having a lush weekend!

Check out Fashion Tatt's outfit posts here

xx


2 comments :

Holl JC said...

You look stunning Chloe! That dress is so simple yet perfectly chic x

holljc.blogspot.co.uk

Belle said...

Love!
I always think a black maxi is the perfect thing to wear in hot weather :)
x