Wednesday 27 August 2014

Sydney photo diary #1

At the airport.

First night out in Sydney.
Enjoying a beer on the balcony.
Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Manly Beach viewpoint.
Enjoying another beer at Darling Harbour.
Strolling around the city.

For the last two weeks I have been settling into life in the City in Sydney. Me and my friend have managed to get an apartment and today bagged a job. We are pretty happy as well.. we need the dollar!
I haven't managed to get too many snaps from my time here so far, mainly because I have been running around trying to get everything sorted so we can finally settle in!
I am now looking forward to earning some money, eating healthily and meeting new people! The buzz of the city is right up my street and it's weird how quickly it feels like home.
I thought I would share a few images, excuse the mix of the old iPhone pic (I no..the quality 'aint the best!), stay tuned though. I will be sharing some more creative imagery of my time here, just bare with whilst I get into the swing of things!
Hope you enjoy, see you in the next one!

xx

2 comments :

Belle said...

G'Day Darl :))

Love seeing what you're up to Down Under...where's your place??
Paddo?? Surry Hills??

Good luck with everything and have a fucking phenom time!!!
x

The Equinox Fashion by Paweerata said...

I love Sydney!!!!