Tuesday 27 January 2015

I'm back.


Hi everyone, hope all is well. I have been very MIA on the blog front for a.. pretty long time. 
I was living in Sydney for a while, and whilst having access to the Internet at my flat, I never really used it. It's pretty rare finding time to just sit on the laptop and blog away these days.
I thought I would share with you some images from, you know it, Tumblr.
Tumblr is always a source of inspiration for me, or, just a great way of looking as some amazing, beautiful things and people. 
I am currently in a very opposite location to the city life I have been used to over the last 7months. Me, my boyfriend and our friend have set off to get our regional work out the way. Finally, we have found a hostel to stay in, with the hope of finding a farm to work on. Yes, I will be picking some sort of fruit or vegetable for 3months. Not sure if I am quite ready for the hard labour we are about to commence. 
We are staying in a very small, quaint town and when I say small, after around 7pm it pretty much shuts down and is like a ghost town. Coming from Sydney where you could get most things or go anywhere you fancied at any time, day or night, its a big change from the lifestyle we had before. But, I'm quite enjoying it. Travelling is all about seeing and living in different places, after the time we spent in the city I was ready to leave. However, leaving the friends we had made, which I saw as family was another matter.
With the spare time I have here I would like to get back into blogging and photography so hopefully you will see more of me on here... don't want to promise much as I think I will be working from 6AM on a farm shortly.
See you in the next one :) xx

1 comment :

Belle said...

Hiyyyaaaa!!!

Lovely to see you back in the blogging game :))

Gorge mix of pics...and good luck with your hard labour!!! (Ouch!!)
x